Terms and Conditions of Entry
Dubai Crocodile Park places great importance on the safety of its guests and endeavors to
ensure that the high standards set by us are complied with by all persons visiting Dubai
Crocodile Park (as defined below).
Entry will only be allowed to Dubai Crocodile Park for those guests who are willing to comply
with these terms and conditions of entry (Entry Conditions).
Please assist Dubai Crocodile Park in ensuring the park facilities remain a safe place in
which to enjoy fun and exciting experiences.
All persons entering Dubai Crocodile Park are admitted subject to the following Entry
Conditions. Any person who does not comply with these Entry Conditions may be removed from
the premises by Dubai Crocodile Park personnel, security or police officers, without any
right to a refund. This is without prejudice to any claim that Dubai Crocodile Park may have
against such a person or persons arising out of their actions. Whilst inside Dubai Crocodile
Park, all guests must comply with any reasonable instructions given to them by Dubai
Crocodile Park Team.
- By entering Dubai Crocodile Park, all persons acknowledge that they are under a duty to
take reasonable steps to ensure their own safety and that of any person accompanying
them, taking into account personal medical conditions.
- Dubai Crocodile Park, acting reasonably at all times, reserves the right, in its
absolute discretion, to refuse admission, ban from entry to Dubai Crocodile Park, or
remove from Dubai Crocodile Park without right to refund any person who:
- Climbs or stands upon fences, barriers, walls, safety fences, exhibits or any
other buildings at Dubai Crocodile Park facilities.
- Has displayed any sign or visible representation of any kind which is, or could
be reasonably judged to be, threatening, abusive or insulting.
- Attempting to gain admission to Dubai Crocodile Park without seeking Dubai
Crocodile Park management approval or has been found inside without a valid
- Has purchased or obtained any tickets or discount vouchers from any unauthorized
- For the avoidance of any doubt, pre-booked tickets are non-refundable in the
event that admission is refused or relinquished for any reason referred to
- All persons entering Dubai Crocodile Park must pay for admission and/or hold a
valid Ticket which has been obtained from Dubai Crocodile Park, the official
website or an authorized third party.
- Kids below 3 years old get free access to Dubai Crocodile Park when accompanied
by an adult holding a valid ticket.
- No children under the age of 12 will be admitted to Dubai Crocodile Park unless
they are accompanied by an adult aged 16 years or over and such child or
children whilst on site must remain under the control or supervision of an adult
at all times. Dubai Crocodile Park reserves the right, at its absolute
discretion to change the age restrictions referred to in this condition, if any
particular circumstances so require in the interests of safety and security.
- If same day re-entry into Dubai Crocodile Park is requested, the appropriate
identifier obtained before exiting Dubai Crocodile Park, must be shown at the
time of re-entry to regain access.
- All Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable, not for resale and will
become automatically void on any transfer for value.
- Tickets will only be exchanged or refunded if Dubai Crocodile Park Management in
its absolute discretion chooses to do so.
- Tickets purchased are only valid on the date printed on the Ticket. Please check
Dubai Crocodile Park operating calendar for opening dates and times.
- Dubai Crocodile Park is a private property. The sale of tickets/vouchers by
anyone other than Dubai Crocodile Park and its authorized distributors is
strictly prohibited. Only persons authorized by Dubai Crocodile Park are
permitted to sell or offer for sale any items to guests within the grounds.
- To prevent offensive weapons or dangerous articles from being taken into Dubai
Crocodile Park, guests are admitted subject to the condition that, if requested
to do so, they will allow themselves and/or their belongings to be searched. For
the avoidance of doubt, it is prohibited to bring into The Dubai Crocodile Park
any of the following:
- Weapons of any kind (including ceremonial weapons)
- Explosives including fireworks, pyrotechnics or smoke bombs
- Alcoholic beverages
- Illegal Drugs / Narcotics
- Clothing with offensive language or content
- Clothing that represents someone as emergency personnel
- Glass bottles
- Animals of any description
- Two Way Radios
- Skateboards. Scooters, Hover boards, Inline skates or Shoes with
- Bicycles or transport devices (with the exception of Mobility Scooters,
wheelchairs, and strollers)
- Folding chairs
- Laser pens/lights
- Outside food and beverages
- Any other items which Dubai Crocodile Park believe may cause injury or
present a safety hazard.
- The throwing of any article which could cause injury or affect the
enjoyment of other guests is strictly prohibited.
- Adherence with the Health & Safety signage posted around the
premises will insure your wellbeing.
- Tampering with fire alarm system and/or any life support system is not
allowed and will result in fines and penalties.
- Any person found to be in possession of an article deemed to be
offensive or dangerous will be immediately escorted from the premises
without the right to refund and Dubai Crocodile Park reserves the right
to make reports to the relevant authorities which may lead to
- The consumption of intoxicating liquor is not permitted within Dubai
Crocodile Park. Accordingly, intoxicating liquor may not be taken into
the premises and any persons found possessing alcohol, or who appear to
be under the influence of alcohol will be refused admission or escorted
from the premises without right to refund.
- The use of illegal substances is strictly prohibited and any persons
found possessing, using or who appear to be under the influence of
illegal substances will be refused admission or escorted from the
premises without right to refund. Dubai Crocodile Park also reserves the
right to refer such cases to the Dubai Police or other relevant
- Guests must be dressed appropriately at all times whilst at Dubai
Crocodile Park – this includes wearing a top and shoes. If guests are
wearing clothing that is indecent or likely to cause offence in any way,
they will not be permitted entry.
- The only transport devices which are permitted within Dubai Crocodile
Park are wheelchairs, baby strollers and mobility scooters.
- Unnecessary noise (such as that from the use of radio sets and other
electrical equipment), or any behavior likely to cause annoyance to
other guests or confusion of any kind is not permitted in any part of
Dubai Crocodile Park.
Guests are permitted to take photographs and
recordings within certain areas of the park, provided that these are
solely for private use and are not sold or used for any commercial or
public purpose. Commercial and or Public Recordings must receive, and be
able to produce, written authority from Dubai Crocodile Park Management.
- CCTV cameras are used to secure the facility. However, Dubai Crocodile
Park does not make any representation as to the extent of coverage
provided by the cameras except to state that the installation has been
independently certified as compliant to local codes by an authorized
consultant to Dubai Police.
- Pets or animals of any nature are expressly prohibited in Dubai
- Smoking (including of e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited inside and in
premises owned and/or operated by Dubai Crocodile Park.
- All items, belongings and other property brought onto the premises by
guests shall be at such guest’s own risk and Dubai Crocodile Park
accepts no liability for the loss or damage to such property.
- Dubai Crocodile reserves the right to vary the entry terms and
Return Policy for Online Tickets
At Dubai Crocodile Park, we are committed to providing an exceptional visitor experience.
However, we understand that circumstances might arise that require ticket refunds. Please
review our refund policy below for online ticket purchases:
- Refunds are eligible for online tickets that have been purchased directly through our
official website www.dubaicrocodilepark.com
- Refund requests must be submitted within 48 hours prior to the tickets’ expiry date.
- To request a refund, please contact our Guest Service team via email [email protected] or phone
042663700, providing the order details and reason for the refund.
- Refunds will not be provided for tickets that have been used or partially used.
- Refunds will be processed within 7-10 business days from the date of the refund request